INDIVIDUAL (PERSONAL) BUSINESS COACHING
FOCUSED CONVERSATION TAKES YOU TO DESIRED OUTCOMES AND PRACTICAL RESULTS
Get out of the “stuck” state via coaching dialogue in individual sessions.
Sinhronia’s team is guided by a saying that harks back to antiquity: “we cannot teach others; what we can do is compel them to think”. The techniques by which they steer communication to future goals and outcomes enable coaches to support clients in finding a suitable way out of a tight spot. The results are not theoretical, nor should they be; they are instead applicable in practice – effective immediately.
WHAT IS INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS COACHING?
Business coaching is a conversation taking place in a business environment, aimed at specifying and overcoming barriers that prevent us from achieving what we want and need.
Postulates that the Sinhronia team adheres to when working with clients:
- Coaching differs from “ordinary” conversation in structure and dynamics. – Coaching is focused on finding a solution that will bring the client closer to what they want.
- The results are practically applicable. – Always. From the first coaching session.
- Through asking questions, the coach helps the client find solutions on their own. – The coach does not know the “best” answers, the client resolves the unwanted situation in their own way.
- The coach supports the client to find a more productive option instead of blaming others for how they feel or behave. – We can always influence other people by changing our own reaction to their behavior.
- The problem exists and survives because we create stories and talk ourselves into a “stuck state”. – The coach helps the client understand their own motives and actions, their effects on others and how that distances them from own’s capacity to influence the environment.
HOW LONG DOES THE COACHING PROCESS LAST?
While the number of required sessions depends on the extent of the desired change, a single sessions usually takes up to 60 minutes.