YOU ARE WONDERING WHY COACHING SKILLS ARE IMPORTANT FOR MANAGERS? AND HOW ARE THEY CONNECTED WITH OTHER EMPLOYEES IN THE COMPANY?
The purpose of coaching in the business world is to improve team and individual performances through theme-specific conversations conducted by the manager.
As a consequence, coaching skills are now seen as the basis of successful management and efficient task delegation.
SINHRONIA ANSWERS YOUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do managerial coaching skills help employees?
- The goal of focused coaching conversation in a business context is for staff members to understand how their attitude and/or thought processes may contribute to the issue at hand. The consequence of the insight is a decision on a new course of action.
- How do coaching skills affect manager development?
- Acquiring coaching skills implies the skills of influencing others, readiness to work until the desired change is achieved and supporting the development of the potential of team members. The manager asks, he doesn’t give orders. Its intention is to empower team members for independent work, decision making and taking responsibility.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN WORKING WITH US?
The basic training “Coaching skills for managers” gives you the methodology with which you will:
- expand the ways in which you manage and lead teams in the direction of results, growth and development, making a team and its responses to the environmental changes more robust;
- learn how to assist team members in developing a sense of responsibility, independence, and creativity;
- discover still more efficient ways of giving support to team members when they are facing obstacles and challenges;
- learn how to further motivate people and help them realize simultaneously their own personal as well as common professional goals.
The training is based on the methodology of the Sinhronia Coaching School and the program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), “Coaching for Active Preeminence”, authored by Dr. Brankica Ljamić, MCC, the leading trainer of this program.
During the corporate training in the oil company, I had the opportunity to meet and work with Ms. Brankica Ljamić.Brankica was appointed to a group of middle managers, as a business coach, in order to improve our leadership skills, with a focus on the team project.With great joy I can recommend Brankica, especially if you need improvements in teamwork, motivation and presentation skills.Her knowledge in psychology, and her overall knowledge, combined with her contagious optimism, vast experience and hard work helped us win the award for best project, which resulted in promotions for most team members, myself included.
Nebojša Stepanov, Power Plant Manager, NIS