TRANSITION ESCALATOR is an individualized program that:
- transforms talents into leaders
- is designed as an integral part of the preparations for the planned promotions
- prepares the next generation and successors to take the family business over
Why have farsighted experts in business strategy come to see investment in future leader development as a sound business practice?
- People are the only resource that a company cannot own, and in the world of growing competitiveness, it is smart practice to make people feel good about their work even as they prepare for new work roles.
- The essential decisions of crucial importance are still made by persons, not machines. When people have the knowhow and an open door to expressing their opinion – they should do just that.
- The positive effects of pay and benefits increases last three months, after which the “new normal” starts feeling old again.
- Some global statistics suggest that inadequate leadership lowers company’s annual profits by about 7%, while having adequate preparation for leadership roles can bring about a 5-10% rise in productivity.
FIND OUT WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO INVEST IN DEVELOPING NEW LEADERS
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM OUR YOUNG LEADERS?
To know what to do and to feel good for knowing.
Young emerging leaders need to master all that their new role will require of them in terms of team leadership, decision making, and business performance now and in the future.
The goal of the development work in the Transition Escalator program is to develop self-confidence and individual satisfaction in the face of potentials that arise with one taking on new and greater responsibilities.
HOW DO WE IMPLEMENT THE TRANSITION ESCALATOR PROGRAM?
Through a combination of business consulting, coaching and mentoring.
- As consultants, we assist the owner/director in developing an understanding talent development planning, as well as defining expectations of anticipated promotions by establishing what role the new position plays in the company’s overall business strategy.
- As coaches, we provide support to emergent leaders in overcoming personal barriers to full realization of their powers and abilities of influencing and guiding others.
- As mentors, we help the talent prepare and foresee the challenging professional and team scenarios, as well as possible responses to them (practice has shown that versatility can indeed be learned).