GROW YOUR DREAM TEAM!
A team is much more than a set of individuals who constitute it. It is created with the aim that individuals of diverse knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, insights, etc., contribute to the common goal through cumulative activity.
However, differences between team members can often lead to team inefficiency. This can also happen when team members interpret their own roles and contributions to team results differently from those of other members.
PLANNING TO FORM A TEAM?
YOUR EXISTING TEAM EXPERIENCES PROBLEMS IN COMMUNICATION AND JOINT WORK?
SINHRONIA supports your path to efficient and enjoyable teamwork.
Sinhronia postulates of team coaching:
- A team is not created spontaneously, a team needs to be built. – The team leader directs the attention of team members to creating team spirit by defining the results of contributions, as well as the rules of work that members support.
- Team coaching encompasses various team building activities called for at different stages of the team’s existence. – The team leader supports the maintenance of team spirit over time, through timely and preventive response to “oscillations” in the application of agreed rules, as well as maintaining mutual trust.
- Conflict management in teams can define the scope of a team result. – Conflicts are not necessarily bad, they can stem from different expertise of team members and their desire to make meaningful contributions.
- Ideally, team and individual coaching are intertwined, because they build on and stimulate the achievement of a common result and personal satisfaction of each team member.
I met Brankica Ljamic during her engagement in Medigroup, the largest private provider of medical services in Serbia, where I was the Head of HR department. During a year-long project (August 2015-August 2016) which aimed to improve patient care and internal communication, Brankica designed and delivered training and, with associates, provided individual and team coaching for medical staff and teams. It was a large-scale endeavor, which included work with 15 medical heads of organizational units, 15 head nurses as well as 100 physicians. Her work and commitment were professional and timely, her contributions and impact were noticeable and respected. Her skills and competency and results that project delivered proved the trust that was put into her and her team from Sinhronia Ltd. I have no hesitation in recommending cooperation with Brankica, particularly when the topics are communications (internal and external) that lead to organizational development.
Saša Miladinović, HR Director
SIHRONIA LEADS YOUR TEAM TO A PEAK PERFORMANCE AND A PLEASANT WORKING ATMOSPHERE.INVEST IN YOUT TEAM ON TIME. SIGN IN!
* Original / Novak Djoković Foundation