The staggering fact that 90% of all information produced since the dawn of civilization was produced in the past two years should make it clear that flexibility and innovation are now more important than ever, despite the fact that their effects can often be unpredictable.
The virtual reality is slowly taking the place of the “real” one. All this creates a context that makes the “classical”, rational method of business decision-making highly questionable. Simply put, data analysis done today based on data collected yesterday can no longer precisely tell us much about what we can expect on the market tomorrow.
FOR DIRECTORS AND UPPER MANAGEMENT INTUITION IS OF HIGH IMPORTANCE AS IT RAISES SOME IMPORTANT PRACTICAL QUESTIONS:
- How can I know if a hunch is the voice of intuition or simply delusion?
- Where do I draw the line between what belongs to the rational business decision-making sphere on the one hand, and what is best handled by intuition on the other?
- I do trust my own intuition, but can I “allow” other people on my team to trust theirs?
- As we live in times of constant change, how to make quick and reliable decisions?
- How do we make decisions in situations where we cannot rely on data from the past and cannot predict the future?
THE SINHRONIA PROGRAM “INTUITIVE MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS” WILL BRING CLOSER YOUR OWN INTUITION AND ITS USE INTO A BUSINESS CONTEXT.
During this program you will learn:
- How to understand the nature of intuition
- Positive and negative influences that experience can have on intuition
- How to distinguish between opportunities for rational versus intuitive decision-making in a business context, and the benefits of each
- How to recognize one’s personal intuitive processes and their accompanying signals (“reading” one’s own intuitive mind)
- How to identify future situations in which our intuition’s contribution would prove useful
- How to optimize team response to individual intuitive ideas and solutions from individual team members (How much are we – as a team – willing to “risk” with our co-workers’ intuitions?)
LET INTUITIVE DECISION MAKING BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE BUSINESS PRACTICE OF YOUR COMPANY.